We are keeping you safe! Please read our updated safety procedures below.
Update: Monday, November 2nd, 2020
Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker announced a series of targeted measures to disrupt the increasing trend of new COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations. Some of the updated guidelines that impact golf facilities are highlighted below:
• Face coverings must be worn in all public places, even where social distancing can be maintained. This includes while playing golf, with no exceptions for private facilities.
• Golf facilities (including restaurants, gyms, and fitness centers) must close between 9:30pm - 5:00am
• All gatherings must end and disperse by 9:30pm
These changes go into effect at 12:01am on Friday, November 6th
Read the full executive order here
Update: Tuesday, October 6th, 2020
Walking is encouraged, but golf carts may be used and sanitized after each use. Single rider golf carts may be purchased for an additional $10 for 18 holes and $5 for 9 holes.
The driving range, putting green and chipping area are, golf shop and snack bar are all OPEN! We are taking all precautions to keep you safe! Below are the guidelines that we have been given by the state of Massachusetts with guidance from the Mass Golf Association.
GUIDELINES FOR GOLFERS AND COURSES:
- Clubhouse, golf shop, and other common areas will reopen.
- Driving Ranges and Practice Areas are open.
- Use of driving range, putting green and other practice facilities must follow social distancing protocols and must require use of masks or face coverings.
- Modify driving range hitting areas to ensure a minimum 6-feet of separation between players.
- Golf Shops: must follow sector-specific standards for retail stores.
- Restaurants: follow Phase 2 sector-specific standards.
- The specific guidelines for golf courses are:
- Courses must immediately adopt and maintain all applicable COVID-19 workplace safety rules.
- All staff must wear face coverings while on the property.
- Push carts may be used. Players must either carry their own bag or use a push cart.
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- Online payment options is strongly encouraged.
- Ball washers and water coolers must be removed or covered.
- The use of our mobile app is strongly encouraged as it will allow you access to GPS, digital scorecard, ability to book a tee time and more. Periodically we might also send push notifications to alert our golfers to any changes.
Please check back here for the latest updates. Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented and uncertain time!